Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 35

Thread: I'm Leaving Tood to Pursue a Career in Dentistry! `=c)>

  1. #11
    Inactive Member TORMENTER's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2004
    Posts
    1,804
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by StV:
    TOR,
    ...the only thing that picture is missing, is YOU! [img]wink.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I know..I'm the "straight guy" [img]wink.gif[/img]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member DemonsAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    6,043
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    that is fucking cool [img]wink.gif[/img] sure you are tor uh huh [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member StV's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 4th, 2004
    Posts
    3,493
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    I know..I'm the "straight guy"
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">


    ...yep, the guy that takes it straight up the ass! [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]confused.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

    ...sorry, Mort, couldn't help myself. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member DemonsAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    6,043
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    HAHAHAHA good one stv! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  5. #15
    Inactive Member TORMENTER's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2004
    Posts
    1,804
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Only once.....but it was an accident [img]frown.gif[/img]

  6. #16
    Inactive Member DemonsAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    6,043
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img] ew [img]confused.gif[/img]

  7. #17
    Inactive Member StV's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 4th, 2004
    Posts
    3,493
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    ...only once, ha! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    ...listen, sailor, I watch the History Channel, I know aaaaaaaaaaaaaall about hot bunking!

  8. #18
    Inactive Member TORMENTER's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2004
    Posts
    1,804
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    1- I was doin deep knee bends in a cucumber patch
    2- That WASN'T the History Channel you were watchin and you know it.. [img]eek.gif[/img]
    3-Why is it that everytime time Mort posts in a thread it goes in the gutter!! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  9. #19
    Inactive Member DemonsAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    6,043
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    that's where my mind stays, it's one of my best qualities [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]

  10. #20
    Inactive Member White Line Nightmare's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 10th, 2004
    Posts
    1,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by StV:
    I'm Leaving Tood to Pursue a Career in Dentistry!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Who's "Tood"?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •